Ode To My Mobile Phone :(

I lost my cellphone just a few hours ago. Of course I felt sad and frustrated. Sad because I already love my cellphone...we were together for almost 7 months (up to this date). Frustrated because it was stolen just under my nose. I was able to buy it with my last year's 13 month pay..huhuhuhuhuhu

Let me relay the story:

1. Last night, I wasn't able to sleep because I was thinking that my boyfriend's cellphone was stolen for it's unattended the whole night. Perhaps it's already a premonition.

2. I set the phone's alarm to 6:30 am.

3. The alarm went on..

4. I put off the alarm..it's already 6:30 am.

5. I returned to my sleep and after a few minutes....viola! the cellphone's gone..

It was stolen while I am sleeping beside it...what a tragic case of theft...

All in all, 4 cellphones and a wallet (with 800 pesos) were being stolen in that dark minute. We were able to file the case in a police station but without a suspect. I guess, it will be one of the unsolved cases....

Right now, I am wrestling with the negative and bad emotions....well, God has His own vengeance.

Thanks to my mom's comforting words..and also for john's...hehehehe

For your donations...just drop a comment to this post (i am just joking)

Originally posted at my personal blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

LG Cyon Lollipop 2: The New Lollipop Phone!

Super Mario Brothers' Gadgets

Alicia Keys is the New BlackBerry Creative Director

New Disney Fashion Phone